Summer Holidays with toddlers


A week ago I went with my toddler to the centre I normally take her on thursdays.

She had fun while playing and exploring and at the table I didn't notice before but they had some sheets with information about where to go  and what to do, If you read them  they even indicate the appropriate ages for each activities.

So taking all this in consideration I decided to give it a try and we went to a Country Park  that had some exhibitions  of cows and sheep, a small museum with interactive examples  of the wildlife , all to toddler size so she didn't want to leave.
The area had a small café and playground. And around there was a small fair and some crafts, archery, broom making and other activities.

Even when the event wasn't very  big, she had lots of fun exploring and having ice cream.

This week I took another leaflet and we are planning to visit more lovely places. It is worth take advantage of your local children's centre and if you can't spend much, just have a picnic.








If you would like more information , check this website :  http://www.letsgowiththechildren.co.uk/

You just need to enter your county and it will give you options.

Enjoy your holidays!




0 comentarios: