Lately I have my toddler sick for a week, of course she is getting better now and I took her to the doctor.
It worried me so much that I wanted to bleach every corner of my house. I am aware some germs are good for toddlers in order for them to develop defenses. But this was a nasty bug.
It started with diarrhea for some days, I thought it was due to her teeth. When I started to worry more was when she started to be sick and not wanting to eat as usual even when I gave her the gel or granules for the teething process.
I ended up phoning the doctor and taking her to the GP. They all told me the same: Keep her hydrated and do not worry too much about the food.-Despite my anxiety for keeping something in her tummy-.
So, last weekend , when things started to get worse. I cleaned everything I could with bleach.
The dishes, the surfaces, the toys, the books. And when I was cleaning her dishes and cups like I normally do,I discovered something that made me feel like the worst mother: The lid of one of her cups had mould inside the hole that is used for her to sip.
I do not know how on earth I missed such an important part of the cup. Obviously I got rid of it but checked on the others and I made sure I cleaned the lids with a pipe cleaner.
The following image is from the cup that I cleaned, not the one I got rid of.
I guess when it comes to cleaning, is never enough with a toddler. Especially when is about their health.
Always make sure you clean every little space of your baby and toddler's kitchen utensils. And wash their hands after going to the loo, played in the garden, being outside and even when they are just crawling before eating.
How Clean
About author: Unknown
Always learning. Passion for Corporate Communications. Do not give up.An individual with good interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and self motivated. Fluent in Spanish and English.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Popular Posts
Labels
Pages
Con la tecnología de Blogger.
The 3 better Posts
Copyright © 2015 Clausy
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Template Created By
0 comentarios: