Baby Shoes


Three days ago, my toddler started to walk on her tip toes. Quite unusual for her, so I thought it was due to the shoes being too tight already so we took her to a shoe shop in which they measure  the length and width of the feet and ask you a couple of questions like: Is she walking yet?

Does she crawl and hold  on to furniture?

After those questions and the measurements we found out her left foot is slightly bigger than the right one and that she is being wearing the wrong number for one and a half number!

So as a worried mum, I got the shoes, of course but I also started to read  what happens if babies do not get the right size of shoes, some of the consequences are:

1.Damage the development of the babies' feet, which stops at 3 years old.
2.Make them have a bad posture
3.To difficult the walking learning process.

So make sure you take the time to take your kid to a shoe shop where they can measure their feet and advice you which one are best for your baby's development stage.











0 comentarios: