Today is Thursday, and like every Thursday I take my little one to a Center near where we live, for her to socialize and get distracted from the everyday space she is in, which is the house and its garden.
It is a blessing, to be honest, as a full time mum, I struggle to entertain my little one everyday all day!
So I do it for myself too.
They asked me if I wanted to start a journal for her, they explained me that every time we go there, I could take pictures of the activities, so they add them to the journal. They can keep the result of the activities made there, such as drawings, paintings, etc. All this, to see how she develops every week.
I think is a great idea, for us, mums, to make at home because not everybody has a center like this near them.
The structure of the journal is as follows:
1.- Picture of you baby
2.-When they were born, what they like at the moment.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
3.- What are they suppose to do by now, and what they actually do
4.- Activities
This is where you can be creative, and take pictures with your mobile, you can print later.
It is something very simple, but it will give you memories for life.
Hope you enjoy!
0 comentarios: