When I was a teenager I was into hindu things, music, history, incience...
My family was very keen on my taste.
When I married, for my surprise we had that in common. We both liked the incience. We used it , although now we are more a candle couple.
We still like the house to be scented with a nice herbs smell. So I am always on the hunt for candles.
I came across with really good ones today, I bout them all.
Unlikely my taste for clean , linen, cotton I went for Olive oil, Eucalyptus and Sage. From my point of view they tick all the boxes: looks,presentation, duration and of course scent.
Two of them come from DW Home, which for me have been the best candles I have ever bought.
Give them a go, next time you see them in a shop. Besides they look great and make you feel great if you are drinking tea and listening to nice (jazz) music.
Ps: I do not work for DW Home.
0 comentarios: