1st Birthday Party

When you have a baby, let's be honest: You want to show off how beautiful she/he is.

The perfect occasion for doing this, is obviously her first birthday. You know everybody is going to be there. Now... We need to consider the budget, and honestly with a baby money is always short.

So here is an idea.

Plan what kind of party you want, without resting importance to your little one, who is supposed to be the star.

I have a girl, but I never liked the idea of Disney's princess, so I went for something traditional and cute: Tea party!

Cake, made by mum.


Fondant from Lakeland £ 1.79 x2= 3.58
Flowers from Asda  £1.20
Candle from Wilko  £1.00








Bunting from Granny
Toy box filled with the presents.



Flower wall made by mum (for pictures purposes)

          Canvas from Hobbycraft £12.00

          Flowers from Wilko £1.00 x bouquet (5 flowers each)x 10 bouquets

          White flowers from Wilko £1.00 x 10= £10.00
Pinata from Asda ( because I am mexican). £10.00




Photo frame from TKMAXX: £9.99

TOTAL: £57.78


Of course the food and drinks add a bit to the total, but this is where you can cut costs by offering a meal, like roast for all the family or any other food you decide. I went for the traditional sandwiches in shapes of tea pots or hearts.




Whatever you decide, include personal touches, you will not regret it.



0 comentarios: